Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBeaux Arts New York hotel in Koreatown, walk to Macy's
Popular property highlights
Located in Koreatown, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Macy's, Empire State Building, and Penn Station. New York Public Library and Times Square are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 122 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and room service are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hyatt Herald Square New York
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2014.
Hyatt Herald Square New York is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2012
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 122
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 18
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Iron/ironing board
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Den - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Up on 20 Rooftop Bar - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
Espresso Bar - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Holiday Inn 31st
- Holiday Inn 31st Hotel
- Holiday Inn 31st Hotel New York City Street Midtown
- Hyatt New York Herald Square/5th Avenue Hotel
- Hyatt Herald Square New York Hotel
- Hyatt Herald Square Hotel
- Hyatt Herald Square/5th Avenue Hotel
- Hyatt Herald Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown West 31st Street Hotel New York City
- Hyatt Herald Square/5th Avenue
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.