Book your room at Hyatt Herald Square New York
Get an overview of this hotelBeaux Arts New York hotel in Midtown, walk to Macy's
Located in Midtown, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Manhattan Mall, Macy's, and Empire State Building. Times Square and Madison Square Garden are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 122 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and room service are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hyatt Herald Square New York30 W 31st St New York NY 10001
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hyatt Herald Square New York is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 20
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2011
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Den - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Up on 20 Rooftop Bar - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
Espresso Bar - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Holiday Inn 31st
- Holiday Inn 31st Hotel
- Holiday Inn 31st Hotel New York City Street Midtown
- Holiday Inn New York City Midtown 31st Street
- Hyatt Herald Square New York Hotel
- Hyatt Herald Square Hotel
- Hyatt Herald Square New York
- Hyatt Herald Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown West 31st Street Hotel New York City
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).