Don't waste your money in this terrible place
Posted Sep 20, 2016
Summary of our "night" at this place on September 19th, 2016. We couldn't handle the room more than 3 hours:
- The mattress and the duvet had poop stains. Not even the strongest smell to disinfectant could hide them.
- The mattress also had bed bug-like stains. Didn't want to confirm.
- The bed linen was dirty, as expected.
- There were no towels at the bathroom. Considering how dirty were both the shower and the toilet, no need of them.
- You can hear everything that's going on outside, including people drinking at the parking lot of the hotel.
- You need to call the hotel to get the shuttle at Federal Circle. At least they showed up and took us back.
- This place also serves as a brothel. Enough said.
- It is close to JFK, yes BUT IT IS NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY!!!!. Super expensive (>120$), considering the conditions of the place. At least they didn't charge us the late-night check in.
FINAL ADVICE: Pay a little more and go somewhere else. That's it.