Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChic Garment District hotel with a rooftop terrace
Popular property highlights
Fifth Avenue shopping
The Marriott Vacation Club is in the heart of Manhattan's Garment District - Macy's is 5 minutes away, and Fifth Avenue's boutiques are just around the corner. Broadway and Times Square are also a 5-minute walk, and Grand Central/42nd Street Station, a few blocks away, has subway connections across the city.
Cocktails on the terrace
Guests can enjoy classic American cuisine. The year-round roof terrace offers contemporary cocktails and unbeatable Empire State Building views at Top of the Strand, one of the city's favorite cocktail spots.
Relaxing rainfall showers
Free WiFi and iPod® docks are standard, with complimentary Showtime and HBO among the hundred TV channels available. Rooms on higher floors boast balconies with sweeping city views. All rooms offer 4-star touches like bathrobes and rainfall showers, and Condé Nast prints add a vintage touch.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, New York City
The hotel offers a bar/lounge where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 2500 square feet (232 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, New York City is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2009
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 232
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2500
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 177
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- iPod docking station
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49-59 per day
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse New York City Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse New York City
- The Strand Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club New York City Hotel
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.