Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelManhattan hotel near Financial District and the 9/11 Memorial
Popular property highlights
Near Battery Park
Five blocks west of Wall Street and four blocks north of Battery Park on Manhattan's southern tip. Next to the 9/11 Memorial.
24-hour fitness center
The complimentary health club includes a newly renovated 24-hour fitness center and saunas. A business center and 14 meeting rooms are also offered.
All guestrooms feature Marriott's signature Revive bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens. High-speed Internet access is available for a charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
New York Marriott Downtown
This New York hotel's complimentary health club features a newly renovated fitness center that is open 24 hours a day. The property features 14 conference rooms encompassing a total of 12,000 square feet of meeting space. Luggage storage is available. Valet parking is available onsite.
A business center contains two computers offering high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
New York Marriott Downtown is entirely smoke-free.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 513
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 38
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bill's Bar and Burger - Serves burgers, milkshakes, salads, light fare, and other options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bill's West Side Bar offers a happy hour.
Nearby Things to Do
Sailboats and motor boats can be rented near the World Financial Center three blocks away. Nearby neighborhood athletic clubs offer racquet sports and exercise classes. The Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex on the Hudson River three miles north of the hotel, includes a golf-driving range and ice-skating rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near this downtown New York hotel; fees may apply. Pilate’s classes/instruction nearby.
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 17.21 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 75 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
- Marriott Hotel New York Downtown
- Marriott New York Downtown
- New York Downtown Marriott
- New York Marriott Downtown
- New York Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Downtown Hotel
- New York Marriott Downtown Hotel New York City
- Marriott Downtown
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.