Get an overview of this hotelChic hotel in trendy SoHo
Popular property highlights
SoHo and 9/11 Memorial
NoMo SoHo is in a trendy part of lower Manhattan, 2 blocks from Canal Street Subway Station. Guests can walk 20 minutes to the 9/11 Memorial and Museum or historic South Street Seaport, and take a 10-minute cab ride to Battery Park, where boat trips depart for Liberty and Ellis Islands.
Fresh American cuisine at the NOMO Kitchen.
NOMO Kitchen, formerly Isola Trattoria & Crudo Bar specializes in fresh American cuisine. The Library bar is open late for drinks, and the 24-hour fitness center allows guests to work out day or night. A full breakfast is also offered with a surcharge.
Guestrooms are flooded with natural light via floor-to-ceiling windows that frame city views. Guests can check emails using WiFi (included in the amenity fee), or catch up with favorite shows on the flat-screen TV with cable channels. Egyptian cotton bedding, Frette linens, and marble spa bathrooms with Molton Brown bath products add touches of luxury.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. This 4.5-star property offers, WiFi (included in the amenity fee), limo/town car service, and 3 meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, conference center, wedding services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available on site for a surcharge. Babysitting or childcare is available onsite.
The NoMo SoHo is a smoke-free property.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 263
- Number of floors - 26
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Conference center
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2011
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
NOMO Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
A Full breakfast with a surcharge is available. Coffee/tea is offered in the lobby.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Up to 17 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- NOMO SOHO Hotel New York
- NOMO SOHO Hotel
- NOMO SOHO New York
- NOMO SOHO
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- NoMo SoHo is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.