Book your room at Radisson Martinique on Broadway
Get an overview of this hotelMidtown landmark a block from Empire State Building
Moments to Macy's
The Empire State Building is 1 block from this recently renovated (December 2007) hotel in a landmark French Renaissance building; Macy's and Madison Square Garden are 2 blocks away, and subway access is right out front.
The Radisson Martinique's vast lobby features the original 1898 mosaic-tile floor and an 18-story spiral staircase. There is a café serving American cuisine 24 hours a day next to the lobby.
All of the Radisson's guestrooms offer cable TV. Beds are outfitted with cotton linens and down pillows.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Radisson Martinique on Broadway49 W 32nd St New York NY 10001
Koreatown, affectionately known as K-town, adjoins the Radisson Martinique on Broadway. This vibrant neighborhood is home to Korean markets, gift shops, and music stores, as well as a hopping night scene that includes karaoke bars and 24-hour restaurants.
The Radisson's 24-hour business center includes computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), along with printers, a copier, and a fax machine. The hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, on-site dining, gift shops, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). The hotel also offers a package pickup service (surcharge).
Pets are accepted in some rooms (deposit and surcharge). In fact, canine guests include contestants of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, held each February at nearby Madison Square Garden. The dogs parading through the hotel's vast lobby en route to the show is a classic New York photo opportunity.
The property was renovated in March 2015.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 19
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 533
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1897
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( $12.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Martinique Café - Casual room and adjoining bar just off the lobby. American favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Generous hot-and-cold breakfast buffet, including French toast, bacon, omelets, cereals, and freshly baked mini-pastries. Open 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The Radisson Martinique's fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Central Park, about 1.75 miles from the hotel, encompasses 843 acres of meadows, woods, cliffs, ravines, gardens, paths, and lakes in an emerald setting. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The Loeb Boathouse, on a picturesque lake, offers rowboat and bicycle rentals. The Wollman Memorial Skating Rink has ice-skating in the winter, in-line skating during the warmer months, and splendid views of the park and city year-round.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 75 per day
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or guests checking in no more than 1 day after the day of receipt. Fees may apply. The hotel is not responsible for returning packages to shipper. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per day
- Resort fee: USD 16.33 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 29.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 37 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 95.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 95.00
- Martinique Broadway
- Martinique Radisson
- Martinique Radisson Broadway
- Radisson Broadway
- Radisson Broadway Martinique
- Radisson Martinique
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Martinique Broadway Hotel
- Radisson Martinique Broadway Hotel New York
- Radisson Martinique Broadway New York
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson New York City
- Radisson Manhattan
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.