Book your room at Ravel Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelLong Island City hotel near Midtown Manhattan
Across from Midtown
This Long Island City hotel is across from Midtown Manhattan, 1.5 miles from Rockefeller Center, NBC Studio, and the GE Building.
Ravel Hotel amenities include a rooftop Asian bistro restaurant/lounge and complimentary shuttles to local restaurants and public transportation.
HDTVs, plush beds
Ravel Hotel guestrooms offer beds with 400-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens, triple sheeting, and pillowtop mattresses, and 32-inch plasma televisions with satellite service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ravel Hotel is in Long Island City, between the Ed Koch Queensborough Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Rockefeller Center and the NBC Studios are located within 1.5 miles.
Shuttles take guests to Bloomingdale's, area restaurants, airports and train stations (surcharge, advance notice required). Other hotel amenities include a computer station, complimentary wireless internet and bike rentals. Limited spaces are available for self-parking with a surcharge as well as airport transportation.
Atop the Ravel Hotel is Penthouse808 Asian Bistro & Lounge which is open for breakfast and dinner service daily. The lounge is open every Friday and Saturdays evening. Penthouse808 is climate controlled with a retractable glass roof and panoramic skyline views of New York City.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Free train station pickup
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Overlooking Queensboro Bridge and the Manhattan skyline, the rooftop Penthouse808 serves pan Asian fare, wine, and cocktails. Outdoor seating and private dining are available, and live DJ music is featured on Friday and Saturday nights. A full breakfast is served daily in the restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 25 per stay.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 4 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).