Get an overview of this hotelLong Island City hotel near Midtown Manhattan
Popular property highlights
Across from Midtown
This Long Island City hotel is across from Midtown Manhattan, 1.5 miles from Rockefeller Center, NBC Studio, and the GE Building.
Ravel Hotel amenities include a rooftop Asian bistro restaurant/lounge and complimentary shuttles to local restaurants and public transportation.
HDTVs, plush beds
Ravel Hotel guestrooms offer beds with 400-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens, triple sheeting, and pillowtop mattresses, and 32-inch plasma televisions with satellite service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ravel Hotel is in Long Island City, between the Ed Koch Queensborough Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Rockefeller Center and the NBC Studios are located within 1.5 miles.
Shuttles take guests to Bloomingdale's, area restaurants, airports and train stations (surcharge, advance notice required). Other hotel amenities include a computer station, concierge services, complimentary wireless internet and bike rentals. Limited spaces are available for self-parking with a surcharge as well as airport transportation.
Atop the Ravel Hotel is Penthouse808 Asian Bistro & Lounge which is open for breakfast and dinner service daily. The lounge is open every Friday and Saturdays evening. Penthouse808 is climate controlled with a retractable glass roof and panoramic skyline views of New York City.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Free train station pickup
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Overlooking Queensboro Bridge and the Manhattan skyline, the rooftop Penthouse808 serves pan Asian fare, wine, and cocktails. Outdoor seating and private dining are available, and live DJ music is featured on Friday and Saturday nights. A full breakfast is served daily in the restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25 per night
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD Ask per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Ravel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York
- Hotel Ravel
- Ravel Hotel
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).