Get an overview of this hotelNew York hotel four blocks from Central Park
Walk to Fifth Avenue
Located on East 57th Street between Park and Lexington avenues, this New York hotel is 3 blocks from Fifth Avenue, 4 blocks from Central Park, and 7 blocks from Broadway theaters.
Wi-Fi in lobby
Complimentary WiFi is available in the Renaissance New York Hotel 57's lobby, which also offers 2 computers with high-speed Internet access. A fine-dining restaurant and bar serves lunch and dinner daily.
Guestrooms and suites, all nonsmoking, have beds with 340-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens. Amenities include terraces, built-in desks, flat-screen HDTVs, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance New York Hotel 57
Renaissance New York Hotel 57 is within a short stroll of two of New York's best shopping streets: Madison Avenue (2 blocks) and Fifth Avenue (3 blocks). Bloomingdale's is 2 blocks away.
Two credit-card-operated computers in the lobby provide high-speed Internet access. Wireless Internet access in the lobby is complimentary. The property also offers a 24-hour fitness center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 4
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 16.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 16.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Opia - Independent fine-dining restaurant/bar serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Global menu with choices such as moules frites, hanger steak, veal Milanese, pan-seared cod with Brussels-sprout hash, Moroccan couscous. Lunch choices including pizza, pasta, burgers. Lounge dinner menu including sushi. Fixed-price and pre-theater menus. Bar service until late night.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, four blocks from Renaissance New York Hotel 57, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Roosevelt Island, accessible by a tramway four blocks from Renaissance New York Hotel 57, also includes ball fields and tennis courts and has a public Olympic-sized indoor swimming pool (surcharge).
Rockefeller Center's skating rink, nine blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A fitness center across the street from Renaissance New York Hotel 57 offers hotel guests a discount.
The hotel also offers 24-hour fitness facilities onsite.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Hotel 57
- New York Hotel 57 Renaissance
- New York Renaissance 57
- New York Renaissance Hotel 57
- Renaissance 57
- Renaissance 57 New York Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel 57
- Renaissance Hotel New York 57
- Renaissance New York 57
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57