Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNew York hotel four blocks from Central Park
Popular property highlights
Walk to Fifth Avenue
Located on East 57th Street between Park and Lexington avenues, this New York hotel is 3 blocks from Fifth Avenue, 4 blocks from Central Park, and 7 blocks from Broadway theaters.
Wi-Fi in lobby
Complimentary WiFi is available in the Renaissance New York Hotel 57's lobby. The property also offers a 24-hour fitness center.
Guestrooms and suites, all non-smoking, have HDTVs, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Renaissance New York Hotel 57
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Renaissance New York Hotel 57 is within a short stroll of two of New York's best shopping streets: Madison Avenue (2 blocks) and Fifth Avenue (3 blocks). Bloomingdale's is 2 blocks away.
Complimentary WiFi access is available in the lobby. The property also offers a 24-hour fitness center.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Year Built 1920
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 17
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Smart TV
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, four blocks from Renaissance New York Hotel 57, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Roosevelt Island, accessible by a tramway four blocks from Renaissance New York Hotel 57, also includes ball fields and tennis courts and has a public Olympic-sized indoor swimming pool (surcharge).
Rockefeller Center's skating rink, nine blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The hotel also offers 24-hour fitness facilities onsite.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 16.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per day
- Hotel 57
- New York Hotel 57 Renaissance
- New York Renaissance 57
- New York Renaissance Hotel 57
- Renaissance 57
- Renaissance 57 New York Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel 57
- Renaissance Hotel New York 57
- Renaissance New York 57
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.