Book your room at Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelA block from Rockefeller Center in theater district
In Times Square
Rising 26 stories above Times Square, this gleaming glass hotel occupies the island where Broadway and Seventh Avenue meet and is one block from Rockefeller Center.
Meals with a view
The newly open and renovated RLounge offers American grill cuisine with a twist framed by its chic decor. Only open in the evenings, the bar provides small plates and hand-crafted cocktails, appetizers, wine, and beer.
The hotel's guestrooms provide 37 inch flat-panel HDTVs and platform beds. Bathrooms feature blue glass mosaic tile, granite-topped vanities, and vessel sinks.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel714 7th Ave New York NY 10036
The 26-story Renaissance by Marriott New York Times Square Hotel occupies an entire city block in Times Square, surrounded by top theaters and other attractions.
The R Lounge, open and newly renovated, offers small plates and specialty cocktails. Free WiFi is available in the public spaces of the hotel. The fourth floor houses a business center with high-speed Internet access. There is also a meeting room onsite. Guests are welcome to bring pets for a fee. An airport shuttle is available for 24 hours.
Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 26
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 310
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $16.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( $16.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
RLounge - The distinctive Times Square bar with a view, features chic decor. Serving small plates, inventive appetizers, and specialty cocktails. Open only in the evenings. Dress code: Casual.
Nearby Things to Do
Renaissance by Marriott New York Times Square Hotel provides a 24-hour fitness center that includes equipment with personal viewing screens.
Six blocks away, Bryant Park—a favorite among New Yorkers—is a relaxing retreat with promenades, gardens, the Great Lawn, a carousel, food kiosks, and even wireless Internet access. Central Park, 11 blocks north of the hotel, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and horse-drawn carriage rides. During the winter holiday season, the Rink at Rockefeller Plaza, just 2 blocks from the hotel, is the place to skate and people-watch.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet
- 1 per room (up to 65 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- New York Times Square Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel New York Times Square
- Renaissance New York Times Square
- Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.