Get an overview of this hotelA block from Rockefeller Center in theater district
Popular property highlights
In Times Square
Rising 26 stories above Times Square, this gleaming glass hotel occupies the island where Broadway and Seventh Avenue meet and is one block from Rockefeller Center.
Meals with a view
The newly open and renovated RLounge offers American grill cuisine with a twist framed by its chic decor. Only open in the evenings, the bar provides small plates and hand-crafted cocktails, appetizers, wine, and beer.
The hotel's guestrooms provide 37 inch flat-panel HDTVs and platform beds. Bathrooms feature blue glass mosaic tile, granite-topped vanities, and vessel sinks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
The 26-story Renaissance by Marriott New York Times Square Hotel occupies an entire city block in Times Square, surrounded by top theaters and other attractions.
The R Lounge, open and newly renovated, offers small plates and specialty cocktails. Free WiFi is available in the public spaces of the hotel. The 4th floor houses a business center with high-speed Internet access. There is also a meeting room onsite.
Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations).
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 310
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 26
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
RLounge - The distinctive Times Square bar with a view, features chic decor. Serving small plates, inventive appetizers, and specialty cocktails. Open only in the evenings. Dress code: Casual.
Nearby Things to Do
Renaissance by Marriott New York Times Square Hotel provides a 24-hour fitness center that includes equipment with personal viewing screens.
Six blocks away, Bryant Park—a favorite among New Yorkers—is a relaxing retreat with promenades, gardens, the Great Lawn, a carousel, food kiosks, and even wireless Internet access. Central Park, 11 blocks north of the hotel, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and horse-drawn carriage rides. During the winter holiday season, the Rink at Rockefeller Plaza, just 2 blocks from the hotel, is the place to skate and people-watch.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 65 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 28.69 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- New York Times Square Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel New York Times Square
- Renaissance New York Times Square
- Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.