Book your room at Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel
Get an overview of this hotelNew York escape in Murray Hill, with daily wine reception
Murray Hill, a cool and convenient neighborhood on Midtown's East Side, is the setting for this eclectic hotel; the Chrysler Building is 5 blocks north, and the Empire State Building is 7 blocks away.
This updated New York hotel in a 1920s building has Oriental rugs; the seasonal rooftop lounge offers views of skyscrapers, with countless lights twinkling at night.
Flat-screen LCD TVs
Spacious suites feature eclectic décor and spa-like bathrooms. Amenities include flat-screen LCD TVs, giant mirrors, and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in New York's Murray Hill neighborhood, this hotel is 3 blocks from the Morgan Library & Museum and 5 blocks from the Grand Central Terminal.
Staying at the Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel affords guests access to a complimentary wine hour. Social activities such as charity events, local art showcases, and microbrewery beer tastings are included during special evenings.
In addition to the in-house fitness center and in-room spa treatments, guests also have complimentary access to the health club and spa at the nearby Dumont NYC-an Affinia hotel.
The Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel's front desk is ready to help with business needs ranging from secretarial services to photocopying. The hotel has 2 meeting rooms measuring 1,275 square feet (115 square meters), and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This is a smoke-free property. Pets are accepted (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 325
- Year Built 1929
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 1275
- Conference space size (meters) - 115
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free reception
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Rare View Rooftop Lounge - Informal dining with a varied menu, from burgers to full meals.
Rare Bar and Grill - restaurant serving American food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 120
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55.00-65.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00-65.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
Hotel NameInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.