Get an overview of this hotelIndoor pool, picturesque New York neighborhood
Popular property highlights
In Clinton area
Surrounded by recording and TV studios, this Manhattan hotel on 10th Avenue is in the quiet Clinton neighborhood (once called Hell's Kitchen) where West Side Story was filmed.
Near river, theaters
Guests can walk along West 50th Street two blocks east to the Theater District, or two blocks west to the Hudson River. The Skyline Hotel's indoor pool allows year-round swimming.
Free WiFi, desks
Guestrooms and suites include desks and safes, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Televisions also offer Internet access, as well as pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Skyline Hotel is in New York's Clinton neighborhood, on the West Side of Manhattan.
An Internet center on the mezzanine contains 2 computers with high-speed access (surcharge) and a printer. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. A concierge arranges restaurant reservations and offers other services. An indoor saltwater pool is open year-round, offering a dramatic view of the city skyline. Guests also have access to a spacious onsite fitness center. The hotel provides 2 meeting rooms for guests to use.
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 232
- Television in common areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 2.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 2.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
El Original TX MX - From breakfast tacos, cold brew coffee, fresh squeezed juice and fresh fruit, to lunch specials and happy hour, with margaritas, beer, tequila, dinner fajitas, enchiladas, and more!
Nearby Things to Do
A heated saltwater pool is located on the penthouse floor, boasting a dramatic view of the New York City skyline. Guests are kindly asked to register and wear a cover-up and footwear. No parties allowed.
A fitness center 2 blocks from Skyline Hotel offers discounts to hotel guests.
Central Park, 0.75 mile (1,207 meters) north of this New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 5 blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 21.75 per night.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25.95 and USD 40.00 for adults, USD 10 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 2.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 2.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 21.75 per night
- Hotel Skyline
- Skyline Hotel
- Skyline Hotel New York
- Skyline New York
- Skyline Hotel New York City
- Skyline New York City
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.