Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel in New York's Theater District
Popular property highlights
Ideal Midtown location
This New York hotel is in the center of all the action, located in the cluster of Broadway theaters. The center of Times Square is 2 blocks away, and Rockefeller Center is a 3-block walk.
The hotel's restaurant is a Brazilian "rodizio"-style steakhouse serving skewered meats and features a live band five nights a week. An Art Deco–style café offers a Continental breakfast buffet (surcharge). Full service concierge, and 24-hour fitness center are also available.
The Belvedere's smoke-free guestrooms include convenient kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in Executive rooms.
The Belvedere Hotel
Located at the edge of the Theater District, this Midtown New York City hotel is two blocks from Times Square and three blocks from Rockefeller Center.
The Belvedere's 24-hour business center has four computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and a printer (surcharge). A complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, a weight machine, and free weights. A laundry room has coin-operated machines.
The hotel offers a full-service concierge. This hotel was renovated in September of 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1928
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 355
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Churrascaria Plataforma - This renowned Brazilian "rodizio"-style steakhouse is open daily. Master rotisseurs carve succulent cuts of roasted beef, lamb, pork, and other fine meats tableside. The Churrascaria Plataforma's extensive wine collection serves as the perfect accompanimen. A spectacular salad bar and many Brazilian delights are also prepared fresh daily.
Belvedere Café - Open daily for breakfast, offering guests the choice of a continental or American breakfast buffet.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 11 blocks north of this New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, three blocks east, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee: USD 22.96 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 75
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Belvedere Hotel
- Belvedere Hotel New York
- Belvedere New York
- Hotel Belvedere
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Complimentary Wine Reception
Book a stay in an Executive room category and enjoy complimentary access to the wine reception in the lobby from 5 PM to 6 PM daily.
Full details at check-in. Restrictions may apply.