Get an overview of this hotelStylish hideaway in Murray Hill neighborhood
The Court – A St Giles Hotel is 1 block from Park Avenue, 3 blocks from Chrysler Building, Bryant Park, Fifth Avenue and Grand Central Terminal, and 4 blocks from the United Nations.
The Court – A St Giles Hotel lobby lounge with fireplace gives this boutique hotel a residential air; The Lounge attracts high-profile New Yorkers and visitors.
Spacious guestrooms and suites feature luxury bedding and flat-panel TVs with cable. Wireless Internet access is available. All accommodations are smoke-free. Sofabeds are available in our Executive Suite room category. There is a $25.00 plus taxes per day surcharge for the make up of the sofabed payable directly to the hotel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Court - A St Giles Hotel
Guests favorite property amenities
This New York hotel is three blocks from magnificent Grand Central Terminal.
The hallmark of this boutique hotel is around-the-clock personal service. It also offers express check-in, and multilingual staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the hotel's public spaces. Concierge services are available, along with 5 meeting rooms. Valet parking available is available for a fee.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 17
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Lexington's - This bar and casual lounge is the place to mix and mingle, meet a date for drinks, or just relax with friends. For an edgy atmosphere, this bar and casual lounge is decked in cushy ottomans, plush banquettes, sheer curtains, and candlelit corners. Trendsetters and fashionable locals know this as the sexiest spot in Murray Hill but you should find out for yourself.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50-60 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Court St Giles Premier
- Court St Giles Premier Hotel
- Court St Giles Premier Hotel New York
- Court St Giles Premier New York
- Hotel Court
- St Giles Court
- St Giles Hotel
- St Giles Hotel Court
- St Giles Premier Hotel
- w New York Court
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.