Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel close to Midtown landmarks
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Near St Patrick's
This boutique hotel in Midtown New York is within a five-minute walk of Fifth Avenue shopping, St Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center, and 6 blocks from Grand Central Terminal.
Wireless Internet Access
The Kimberly Hotel offers WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary passes to a local health club chain.
The Kimberly Hotel's guestrooms and suites provide high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Suites also offer separate bedrooms, living rooms, and wet bars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Kimberly Hotel & Suites
**** Please be advised that there is construction across the street from Mon – Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. with noise disruption **** The Kimberly offers a 24-hour business center with complimentary high-speed Internet access, faxing, copying, and courier service (surcharge). The hotel also offers complimentary use of the city's nine New York Health & Racquet Club locations, two of which are less than 2 blocks away. Guests can also ride on the club's yacht in summer (surcharge). The hotel also has a concierge, valet, and multilingual staff. The Kimberly features 2 restaurants; Bistango, featuring Italian cuisine, and Empire Steak House. The Upstairs, a rooftop lounge with breathtaking views across Midtown Manhattan, offers artistically inspired cocktails and a small plates menu.
Mid-July through September, guests 17 and older may take a three-hour cruise on the New York Health & Racquet Club's yacht, which sails from the New York Skyport Marina through New York Harbor and the East River, offering views of the USS Intrepid and the Statue of Liberty (surcharge). Sailing times are Wednesday and Saturday evenings (and Friday evenings in July and August), and Sunday afternoons. A light meal is included in the cost of the cruise. Reservations are strongly suggested and can be arranged through the concierge.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 30
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 69
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 746
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 5.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 5.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 5.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 5.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Upstairs - Rooftop bar and lounge with heated floors and retractable glass ceiling and walls offering 3 indoor/outdoor areas and views of midtown Manhattan. Serves cocktails and light meals, and offers an a la carte brunch menu Saturday and Sunday.
Bistango - Contemporary Italian Cuisine with options for gluten-free dining.
Empire Steak House - Serving American cuisine in a classic New York City setting.
24-hour room service available
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cash deposit: USD 300.00 per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48-58 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Kimberly Hotel
- Kimberly Hotel New York
- Kimberly New York
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Kimberly Hotel & Suites is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.