Book your room at The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Cozy)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelMidtown East hotel near Rockefeller Center
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Midtown Manhattan, 3 blocks from Rockefeller Center, the Lexington New York City houses a large Latin-beat nightclub featuring salsa nights.
In addition to the nightclub's Latin fare, guests can select from a 1920s inspired bar and a diner with a New York City flair.
Guestrooms include large desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, private bathrooms, and WiFi for a surcharge. HD televisions include pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection, wood-floored 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, weight equipment, free weights, and plasma high-definition TVs. The business center includes 5 computers, plasma high-definition TVs, and up-to-date flight information. Complimentary wireless internet access is available in the 24-hour business center and all public areas of the hotel.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 28
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 712
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 13.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Raffles Bistro - Casual, independently-operated coffee shop/restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
The Mixing Room - Covered in 1920s decor showcasing a modern and classic fusion of the Art Deco's history, this bar serves appetizers with an Asian flare and classic cocktails. Open from Monday through Saturday from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Starbucks - Stand-up coffee bar off lobby also serving pastries, sandwiches, and desserts. Open daily early morning to late night.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 14 blocks from the hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 3 blocks west, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Autograph Collection Lexington
- Autograph Collection New York City
- Lexington Autograph Collection
- Lexington Autograph Collection Hotel
- Lexington Autograph Collection Hotel New York City
- Lexington New York City
- Lexington New York City Autograph Collection
- New York City Lexington
- Lexington New York City Autograph Collection Hotel