Get an overview of this hotelMidtown East hotel near Rockefeller Center
Popular property highlights
Located in Midtown Manhattan, 3 blocks from Rockefeller Center, the Lexington New York City houses a large Latin-beat nightclub featuring salsa nights.
In addition to the nightclub's Latin fare, guests can select from a 1920s inspired bar and a diner with a New York City flair.
Guestrooms include large desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, private bathrooms, and free WiFi. HD televisions include pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection, wood-floored 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, weight equipment, free weights, and plasma high-definition TVs. The business center includes 5 computers, plasma high-definition TVs, and up-to-date flight information. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 712
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 28
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Local Expert Concierge
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 13.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Raffles Bistro - Casual, independently-operated coffee shop/restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
The Mixing Room - Covered in 1920s decor showcasing a modern and classic fusion of the Art Deco's history, this bar serves appetizers with an Asian flare and classic cocktails. Open from Monday through Saturday from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Starbucks - Stand-up coffee bar off lobby also serving pastries, sandwiches, and desserts. Open daily early morning to late night.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 14 blocks from the hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 3 blocks west, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: USD 100.00
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Autograph Collection Lexington
- Autograph Collection New York City
- Lexington Autograph Collection
- Lexington Autograph Collection Hotel
- Lexington Autograph Collection Hotel New York City
- Lexington New York City
- Lexington New York City Autograph Collection
- New York City Lexington
- Lexington New York City Autograph Collection Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.