- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Trump Tower
- 5 min drive
- Grand Central Terminal
- 5 min drive
- John Brown
- 4 min walk
- Il Falco
- 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Long Island City
Located in Long Island City, The Local is near a metro station. 5th Avenue and Macy's are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Roosevelt Island and Central Park. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Central Park Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hostel's convenience to public transportation: 23 St. - Ely Av. Station is 3 minutes by foot and 45 Rd. - Court House Sq. Station is 7 minutes.
- Trump Tower - 5 min drive
- Grand Central Terminal - 5 min drive
- Museum of Modern Art - 5 min drive
- Radio City Music Hall - 5 min drive
- Rockefeller Center - 6 min drive
- Long Island City Hunterspoint Avenue Station - 13 min walk
- 23 St. - Ely Av. Station - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 30 min drive
- John Brown - 4 min walk
- Il Falco - 5 min walk
- LIC Market - 5 min walk
- M. Wells Steakhouse - 7 min walk
- Court Square Diner - 8 min walk
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great style; very nice staff; apparently lots of programming; lots of public spaces/amenities.