Get an overview of this hotelRenovated New York hotel steps from Empire State Building
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Fifth Avenue: 1 block
Set 1 block east of Fifth Avenue shopping, The Redbury New York offers residential ambience in Manhattan's Fashion and Design District, 4 blocks east of Madison Square Garden/Penn Station and also 4 blocks from the Empire State Building.
Inspired Roman pizzeria
The Beaux Arts hotel also features a lobby bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Renovated in 2016, rooms and suites feature sleek, spacious bathrooms; beds with down duvets and 300-thread-count linens; and high-tech amenities such as flat-screen HD TVs and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Redbury New York
Popular property highlights
The Redbury New York (renovated in 2016), provides complimentary WiFi and wired high-speed internet. The hotel's 24-hour multilingual staff can arrange tours, airport transportation (surcharge), and luggage storage.
The on-site restaurant, Marta, is located in the lobby and is inspired by traditional Roman pizzerias. The menu features thin-crust pizzas and dishes cooked alle brace - over open embers. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A Hotel Service Fee of $28 per day, per room (plus tax) will apply to your booking. The fee includes: Wi Fi access throughout the entire hotel, access to digital copies of The New York Times and The Financial Times while on property, coffee service in the lobby, evening turndown service upon request, printing of incoming faxes and boarding passes, unlimited local and toll free calls, copy services, notary services, and map of New York City.
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 12
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1902
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Rainfall showerhead
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) north of The Redbury New York, offers a variety of recreational opportunities such as tennis, biking, running, and ice skating. Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, also 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away, offers swimming, golf, and bowling. The hotel also offers daily passes to New York Sports Club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 35 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 30.49 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- King Grove
- King Grove Hotel
- King Grove Hotel New York
- Redbury NYC Formerly Martha Washington Hotel
- Martha Washington Hotel New York
- Martha Washington Hotel
- Martha Washington New York
- Redbury NYC Formerly Martha Washington
- Redbury New York Hotel
- Redbury New York
- The Redbury NYC Formerly the Martha Washington Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.