Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
Get an overview of this hotelTip-of-Manhattan hotel with views of Lady Liberty
Near Wall Street
3 blocks from Wall Street, this New York luxury waterfront hotel is across from Battery Park and the Statue of Liberty ferry terminal, with views of New York Harbor and the lighted Statue at night.
Panoramic New York Harbor views are available from the complimentary 24-hour fitness center. On display inside the hotel are original works by 100 New York artists.
The Ritz-Carlton's guestrooms and suites feature featherbeds and goosedown comforters. Marble bathrooms have deep-soaking tubs, and separate showers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park2 West St New York NY 10004
Dining options at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park include 2West, a modern American Bistro offering ground-level harbor views and serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. The 2West bar offers cocktails and light fare. A 24-hour complimentary fitness center located on the 14th floor. Massages and facials are available in the hotel's tranquil wellness center.
A business center offers 3 computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
2West - Modern American bistro featuring simply prepared dishes. Floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of Robert Wagner Park.A la carte breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch.
2West Bar - Bar/lounge offering light food and cocktails. Open afternoons.
Nearby Things to Do
Battery Park across the street from the Ritz-Carlton New York and a waterfront green belt extending north from the park are popular places to run and walk. Sailboats and motor boats can be rented near the World Financial Center five blocks away. Neighborhood athletic clubs offer racquet sports, exercise classes, and indoor swimming pools. The Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex on the Hudson River three miles north of the hotel, includes a golf-driving range and ice-skating rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near hotel; fees may apply.
Enjoy the ultimate in pampering in a tranquil and intimate ambiance at one of the premier New York City spas. Featuring massages and facials from the distinctive Carita Paris skin care line, as well as personal service from a staff of professional therapists, The Ritz-Carlton Spa allows you to leave the world behind.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Up to 20 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Additional charges per person/per day for 3 or more guests will be applied upon check in for club access room types. Pricing is as follows:
5-12 yrs - 35.00 USD
13-17 yrs - 50.00 USD
18 and older - 75.00 USD
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 65 per night
- Ritz-Carlton Battery
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Hotel New York Park
- Ritz-Carlton New York Battery Park
- Ritz-Carlton New York Battery Park Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park
- New York City Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List and the 2015 Travel + Leisure 500.