Get an overview of this hotelTrump luxury lifestyle across from Central Park
Popular property highlights
Shopping and culture
Located on Central Park, this 52-story luxury hotel is home to Three Michelin Star-rated Jean Georges restaurant and adjacent to The Shops at Columbus Circle, Fifth Avenue, and Lincoln Center.
Indoor pool, spa
Trump Spa features a health club with a 55-foot indoor heated pool, top-notch fitness equipment, and a wide array of spa services, including Swedish massage and the Liquid Gold Body Wrap.
In the spacious guestrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows provide Central Park or city views. Other highlights include 55-inch flat-panel HDTVs, Blu-ray/DVD players, marble baths, jetted tubs, European linens, and turndown service with gourmet chocolates and Fiji Water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Trump International Hotel & Tower New York
This New York luxury hotel's glass tower rises 52 stories and offers a coveted location on Central Park 3 blocks from Lincoln Center. Fashionable Fifth Avenue stores, such as Tiffany & Co., Bergdorf Goodman, and Henri Bendel, are within 5 blocks. The Broadway Theater District is 10 blocks south.
In the high-ceiling lobby, walls are paneled in lustrous zebrawood. Donald Trump himself selected and supervised the installation of the chandelier that sparkles overhead. Tall windows provide verdant views of the park.
Dining options include the renowned Jean Georges restaurant, the more-casual Nougatine, and 24-hour room service. Guests wishing to have dinner at Jean Georges are advised to reserve about 2 weeks in advance (longer for December).
The 24-hour on-site health club features a 55-foot indoor pool, cardio equipment with individual TVs, and a day spa. Pampering spa treatments include Swedish massage, reflexology, the Trump Signature Fitness Facial, and the Liquid Gold Body Wrap (a combination of pure gold minerals and Egyptian chamomile).
The hotel's concierges are all members of the prestigious Les Clefs d'Or professional organization. Trump International Hotel & Tower New York is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations). Two meeting rooms can be used for functions. WiFi is available for a surcharge.
Bicycle rentals are available onsite. An airport transportation service with a surcharge is on offer.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1997
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 62
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 665
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Number of floors - 52
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- DVD player
- Free bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Jetted bathtub
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Jean Georges - Restaurant rated Three Michelin Stars featuring contemporary international cuisine in a formal setting with floor-to-ceiling windows, views of Central Park and city streets. Lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday. Prix-fixe and tasting menus showcase Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten's signature dishes. Dress code: Jackets required for dinner. Guests wishing to have dinner at Jean Georges are advised to reserve about two weeks in advance (longer for December).
Nougatine - Business-casual option adjacent to Jean Georges. Dinner entrees may include Salmon Baked with Tarragon, Crunchy Baked Free-Range Chicken, Tangy Glazed Short Ribs. Full bar. Views of Central Park and city streets. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily. Seasonal outdoor dining.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
With advance notice, a chef from Jean Georges can prepare and present a gourmet meal in guest suites that have kitchens (surcharge).
Nearby Things to Do
The complimentary, state-of-the-art health club features a 55-foot indoor lap pool; a large selection of cardio, strength, and resistance equipment; a day spa; and a nail salon. Men's and women's locker rooms contain steamrooms and saunas. Chilled, lavender-scented towels; lemon-infused water; fresh fruit; and TVs mounted on cardio machines help make workouts a pleasure. The fitness room is open 24 hours, while the pool is available during the day. Personal training, one-on-one yoga sessions, and fitness evaluations are provided upon request (surcharges).
This Manhattan hotel is directly across from Central Park. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The Loeb Boathouse, on a picturesque lake, rents rowboats and bicycles. The Wollman Rink offers ice-skating in the winter, the Victorian Gardens Amusement Park during the warmer months, and splendid views of the park and city year-round.
The recreational activities listed below are available at the hotel or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 250 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 250 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Cleaning deposit: USD 1000.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75 per night
- Trump International
- Trump International Hotel
- Trump International Hotel & Tower New York
- Trump International Tower New York
- Trump International Hotel Tower New York
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Awards & Affiliations
- Trump International Hotel & Tower New York is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2016 Travel + Leisure 500.