Get an overview of this hotelHotel in New York's Wall Street - Financial District near New York Stock Exchange
Popular property highlights
Situated in the Wall Street - Financial District neighborhood, this hotel is close to Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and One World Observatory. Area attractions also include Battery Park and Brooklyn Bridge.
24-hour Fitness Center
The 24-hour fitness center offers cardio machines that are iPod-compatible and equipped with LCD TVs. Large windows let you take in views of the city, while you de-stress.
CD players/iPod docks
Flat-panel televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and signature bedding. Follow an insider tip and book a room with a spectacular city view for stunning views of one world trade.
- High-quality beds
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
W New York - Downtown
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
W New York - Downtown features a 24-hour fitness facility. Cardio machines are iPod® -compatible and equipped with LCD TVs. Large windows let you appreciate the outside world while you work on your inner well-being. Exercise equipment, yoga accessories, and boxing stations provide an array of stress-relief options. Complimentary WiFi is available in public areas.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff. This New York hotel also offers valet parking and a concierge desk which is located on the 5th floor. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
W New York - Downtown has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Number of floors - 58
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 440
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4736
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Living Room Bar & Terrace - This LED-lit lobby lounge strikes an atmosphere of postmodern jazz and comfort. Here you can mix and mingle, play a game of chess on the custom game sets, fire up your laptop with free Wi-Fi, or gaze at the expansive views of Manhattan and One World Trade Center from the terrace. The Living Room Bar & Terrace serves cocktails, tapas, and snacks.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 40 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- New York W Downtown
- W Hotel New York Downtown
- W New York Downtown
- w New York - Downtown Hotel New York City
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.