Book your room at W New York - Downtown
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in New York's Wall Street - Financial District near New York Stock Exchange
Situated in the Wall Street - Financial District neighborhood, this hotel is close to Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and One World Observatory. Area attractions also include Battery Park and Brooklyn Bridge.
24-hour Fitness Center
The 24-hour fitness center offers cardio machines that are iPod-compatible and equipped with LCD TVs. Large windows let you take in views of the city, while you de-stress.
CD players/iPod docks
Flat-panel televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and signature bedding. Follow an insider tip and book a room with a spectacular city view for stunning views of one world trade.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
W New York - Downtown features a health club and a fitness facility. Get down while you work out at FIT, the hotel's 24-hour fitness center. Cardio machines are iPod-compatible and equipped with LCD TVs. Large windows let you appreciate the outside world while you work on your inner well-being. Exercise and yoga accessories--and even boxing stations--provide an array of stress-relief options. W New York - Downtown offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff. This New York hotel also offers valet parking and a concierge desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
W New York - Downtown has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4736
- Conference space size (meters) - 440
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 58
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 14.95 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- DVD player
- First-run movies
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillow menu
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
W New York - Downtown has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. 24-hour room service is available.
BLT Bar & Grill - Order classic pub fare, such as burgers and rotisserie specials, as well as signature sides and desserts. You can snack at the freestanding bar, or find a spot in the more intimate area on the second level.
Living Room Bar & Terrace - This LED-lit lobby lounge strikes an atmosphere of postmodern jazz and comfort. Here you can mix and mingle, play a game of chess on the custom game sets, fire up your laptop with free Wi-Fi, or gaze at the expansive views of Manhattan and One World Trade Center from the terrace. The Living Room Bar & Terrace serves cocktails, tapas, and snacks.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 35.00 for adults and USD 35.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.