Book your room at Wellington Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelConvenient choice for New York shopping, sightseeing, and theaters
Near Central Park
This hotel is within easy walking distance of New York's celebrated Theater District. Central Park, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Times Square, several museums, and many shops are also nearby. More than 100 restaurants are within a 7-minute walk.
In addition to a prime Midtown location, the Wellington Hotel features a highly regarded Greek restaurant serving meat and seafood options, a classic New York coffee shop open late for after-theater dining, and a lobby with a marble fireplace.
In-room wireless Internet access and wireless adapters available.
The 700 guestrooms and suites offer conveniences including wireless Internet access (surcharge), flat-screen TV with pay movies, and ironing facilities. Suites have refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This New York hotel offers a convenient Midtown location 2 blocks west of Fifth Avenue, 3 blocks south of Central Park, and 3 blocks from the Museum of Modern Art. All Broadway theaters are within walking distance.
Wireless Internet access is also available in the lobby and guestrooms (surcharge).
In addition to 2 restaurants, the Wellington offers a gift shop that sells theater tickets and transportation passes in addition to gifts and snacks. Other hotel amenities include a hair salon/barber shop, room service (6 AM to midnight), and complimentary safe deposit boxes at the front desk.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 27
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 700
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 11.99 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 11.99 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 11.99 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 11.99 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Molyvos - Acclaimed Greek restaurant directly accessible from the lobby. Menu includes meze (Mediterranean hors d'oeuvres), and a variety of meat and seafood dishes as well as whole fish options. Open Monday to Friday at noon for lunch; Saturday and Sunday brunch begins at 11 AM. Dinner every night from 5 PM.
The Park Café - Lobby coffee shop open daily from 6 AM until 1 AM. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and after-theater snacks.
Room service is available 6 AM - midnight (subject to change).
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, three blocks to the north, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and a host of other recreational diversions. With the famous Christmas tree sparkling above it, the Rink at Rockefeller Plaza—six blocks from the hotel—is a special treat during the winter holiday season.
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 34.43 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 11.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 34.43 per night