Consider yourself in a new place: you probably think you'll be rambling through the lanes, gazing up at the beautiful world or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one attraction you have been especially anticipating: Newcastle Beach. You've wanted to go there for as long as you can remember, and now is finally the day to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay Near Newcastle Beach?
Hotels near Newcastle Beach
Newcastle Beach is a good place to spend a few hours.
It's situated in Newcastle, a distance of 25 miles from the vibrant national capital, Belfast.
If you're hoping to stay someplace close to Newcastle Beach, that's not a problem. There are 5 accommodation options within 2 miles. One of the more popular hotels is the Slieve Donard Resort and Spa, just 0.5 miles away. Two more choices are the Cherryhill Lodge, 0.9 miles away, and The Briers Country House, only 1 mile away.
There's no need to spend every hard-earned penny on your hotel room. You can choose to stay at one of the convenient budget accommodation options that are in the surrounding area. The St Patrick's Stream and the Donard Hotel are a selection of the most popular establishments.
Roughly 0.1 miles from Newcastle Beach, Sea Salt Café and Bistro (51 Central Promenade, Newcastle) offers sleepy travelers robust coffees and light meals. If that's not going to cut it, try some of the seasonal specials at The Anchor Bar (9-11 Bryansford Road, Newcastle). You'll find this popular dining establishment only 0.07 miles from Newcastle Beach.
Before you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- We are all worthy of a few hours to unwind and pamper ourselves. La Belle Femme Nail Bar & Beauty Lounge is a much-loved local location where you can relax in the company of beauty therapists.
- Spend the day at Murlough National Nature Reserve and learn why it's a location of local significance.
- When it's about time to take a quick break from touring the city, head to Newcastle Community Cinema and buy a ticket to one of the flicks on offer.
- Are you a golf lover? Spend a day playing a game at Royal County Down Golf Course.
- Man has always held a fascination for mountains. If you are drawn to the magic of higher altitudes and beautiful scenery, a climb up Slieve Donard is an experience you will cherish.
Our roster of Newcastle hotels furnishes everything you want, so you can surely get accommodation near Newcastle Beach that you'll fall in love with. It's time to start researching lots of sightseers drop in from nearly everywhere in the planet. When the moment arrives to make your booking, rest easy: travelers of all kinds endorse their Newcastle hotel. We've got all the guidance and recommendations you could ever want right here.
- From big families to individuals, we offer cozy suites for everyone.
- You'll find Newcastle lodging are always fresh and tidy.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous landmark, the staff at accommodation close to Newcastle Beach surpass all expectations.
With Expedia's extensive list of hotels near Newcastle Beach, your preferred spot awaits.
You'll still have lots to see and do in Newcastle when you've realized Newcastle Beach.
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to conclude the good times right; the next day, drop in on a local historical site.
- Newcastle also knows a thing or two about greeting its guests with a kind hello after you spend an afternoon on its a full schedule of activities.
- Read about all the tours near Newcastle to truly dig into each sight the area has to provide.
Bid adieu to the same old views and usher in some new selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to Newcastle, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Newcastle Beach from Expedia. Reserve now!