Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
Popular property highlights
Situated in Gateshead, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art and Gateshead Millennium Bridge. Quayside and Tyne Bridge are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business center, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 200 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Year Built 2012
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Hub - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 0.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 50 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 0.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
- Ramada Encore Hotel Newcastle-Gateshead
- Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
- Ramada Newcastle-Gateshead
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.