Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
Situated in Gateshead, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art and Gateshead Millennium Bridge. Quayside and Tyne Bridge are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a business center, and meeting rooms.
All 200 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Ramada Encore Newcastle-GatesheadHawks Road Gateshead England NE8 3AD
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Gateshead hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Year Built 2012
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Hub - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 0.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 50 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 0.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
- Ramada Encore Hotel Newcastle-Gateshead
- Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
- Ramada Newcastle-Gateshead
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.