Visiting Newman Lake
Visitors to Newman Lake are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Riverfront Park, Spokane Arena, and Manito Park.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Spokane
- The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newman Lake
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Riverfront Park, Spokane Arena, and Manito Park. In the area, you'll also find The Links Golf Course and Stateline Stadium and Speedway.
As you plan your vacation to Newman Lake, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lake Getaway Only 10 Minutes From Civilization- Watch the Eagles all Day! is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Newman Lake. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Spokane can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Home For Rent At Newman Lake is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the center of Newman Lake. This 4-star hotel in Spokane features 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and 2 bars. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Red Lion River Inn is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from central Newman Lake. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Post Falls can enjoy access to a private beach and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Newman Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Newman Lake is 25.67 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 26°F