Book your room at Forty 1 North
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed (Water View)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Harbour View Suite IIIMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Harbour View Suite IVMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand Suite IIMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Grand Suite IMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star luxury hotel near International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in the heart of Newport, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of St. Mary's Catholic Church, International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum, and Touro Synagogue. The Breakers and Beechwood Mansion are also within 2 mi (3 km).
2 restaurants, a marina, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 28 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and Tempur-Pedic beds. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include iPod docks, sitting areas, and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Forty 1 North features a marina. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 16500 square feet (1533 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Forty 1 North is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 16500
- Conference space size (meters) - 1533
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2010
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Frette Italian sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Soundproofed rooms
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Grill - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).