Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Boston hotel 6 miles from downtown
Over Mass Turnpike
In suburban Newton, only 6 miles from downtown Boston and 10 miles from the airport via the Ted Williams Tunnel, this Crowne Plaza has a unique perch over the Massachusetts Turnpike.
The 3rd floor houses an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the turnpike. Tavern 320 offers breakfast and dinner.
Plush beds, big desks
All 270 air-conditioning guestrooms include luxury bedding with plump duvets, 7-foot-long desks with swivel chairs, complimentary high-speed Internet access, pay movies, and video games.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Crowne Plaza Boston - Newton320 Washington Street Newton MA 02458
Perched above the Massachusetts Turnpike, the Crowne Plaza Boston - Newton is 6 miles (10 kilometers) from downtown Boston and 10 miles (16 kilometers) from the airport. A medical center, the shopping district, and the university are also close at hand.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, as well as an Internet station. There are 2 complimentary workstations in the business center, and 6 meeting rooms are provided. Concierge services, a gift shop, and ATM are on site.
An indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center have floor-to-ceiling windows with turnpike views. Tavern 320 serves up breakfast and dinner.
Garage parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Lobby 320 - Our hotel restaurant off the main lobby provides fresh, American breakfast daily.
Room service - Available for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Not available 24/7.
Social Restaurant and Bar - Located past the elevators, adjacent to the lobby/reception area, Social offers American cuisine and lunch, dinner and cocktails daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel provides an indoor pool and adjacent fitness center containing cardio machines, bicycle machines, a strength-training machine, and free weights. Both pool and fitness center have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Massachusetts Turnpike/I-90.
A quarter mile away, the Newton YMCA includes two pools, a basketball court, outdoor and indoor running tracks, and a fitness center offering classes such as yoga, Pilates, and spinning (surcharges). Newton Commonwealth Golf Course, open to the public, is 1.5 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
This property will place an authorization of USD 75 per night at the time of check-in. Guests with debit cards will not have access to these funds during the authorization window. Any unused portion of funds will be returned to the credit card within 3-5 business days after departure. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Boston Crowne Plaza Newton
- Boston Newton Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Boston
- Crowne Plaza Boston Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Boston Hotel Newton
- Crowne Plaza Boston Newton
- Crowne Plaza Newton
- Crowne Plaza Newton Boston
- Newton Crowne Plaza
- Newton Crowne Plaza Boston
- Crowne Plaza Boston Newton Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.