Get an overview of this hotelHotel in St. Catharines with restaurant and indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated in St. Catharines, this hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Meridian Centre. Royal Niagara Golf Club and Niagara College Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an indoor pool and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, self parking, and dry cleaning.
All 99 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls.
- Central location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to an indoor pool, Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara provides a health club and a sauna. This St. Catharines hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Perkins - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
This hotel may require a non-refundable pet sanitation fee per stay. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per day
- Days Inn Niagara Hotel St Catharines
- Days Inn St Catharines
- Days Inn St Catharines Niagara
- St Catharines Days Inn
- Days Inn St Catharines Niagara Hotel St. Catharines
- Days Inn St Catharines Niagara St. Catharines, Ontario
- Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara Hotel
- Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara
We should mention
Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.