Get an overview of this hotelFallsview, Ontario hotel connected to casino
Popular property highlights
Horseshoe Falls views
Connected by a glass-enclosed walkway to the Fallsview Casino, this Niagara Falls luxury resort hotel is 1 block from the Horseshoe Falls and less than a mile from Clifton Hill.
Plenty of pools
A 10,000-square-foot pool area complete with a 3-story waterslide anchors the amenity package at this 53-story Niagara Falls hotel that also has a fine-dining rooftop restaurant and lounge.
Floor-to-ceiling windows offer panoramic views of either the falls or the Niagara Valley in the 965 modern guestrooms and suites with antique-style furnishings.
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping and sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
This 53-story resort hotel offers a wealth of recreational amenities, including a heated indoor pool within a 10,000-square-foot complex that also features a three-story waterslide, an indoor waterfall and fitness center.
Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites also has a rooftop lounge overlooking a multi-level restaurant offering fine dining and panoramic views of Niagara Falls and seasonal fireworks. For the business traveler, this hotel offers an on-site 24-hour business centre and wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 965
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 53
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 8.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 8.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 8.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 8.95 per stay )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Grand Caffé Breakfast Buffet – This hearty breakfast buffet features an assortment of hot and cold stations, seasonal fruit, freshly baked pastries, and made-to-order omelette stations.
Pranzo Ristorante Italiano – This authentic Italian restaurant features a menu of traditional fare and signature dishes. Signature thin crust pizzas are handmade to order with fresh ingredients and pasta dishes all feature imported pasta, freshly made sauces and a variety of Italian cheeses. Open for lunch and dinner.
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse & Wine Bar – Authentic Brazilian steakhouse. Traditionally trained and dressed Gauchos serve 15 cuts of fire-roasted beef, pork, lamb and chicken, all carved table side. Open for dinner.
The Watermark – Breakfast and dinner are served daily in this rooftop restaurant located on the 33rd floor, featuring panoramic views of the Falls. The dinner menu includes beef tenderloin, New York steak, prime rib, and lobster. Each dish is dressed with sides of fresh local produce and paired with Niagara wines.
Myst Lounge - Located on the 34th floor overlooking The Watermark restaurant, this stylish and intimate lounge offers drinks, appetizers, seasonal live entertainment and a spectacular view of the Falls.
Lobby lounge - Hot and cold beverages are served daily as well as alcoholic drinks in the afternoon and evening at this lobby-level, open-concept lounge.
Nearby Things to Do
Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites offers a wide range of recreational amenities anchored by a 10,000-square-foot pool complex on the lobby level, with three-storey waterslide and a waterfall flowing into a wading pool. The hotel also offers its guests a fitness center with two exercise bikes, one elliptical-type trainer, two treadmills, and a strength-training machine.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.95 for adults and CAD 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 8.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 8.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 8.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per day
- Hilton Hotel Falls/Fallsview
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls/Fallsview
- Hotel Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview
- Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hilton
- Hilton Falls/Fallsview
- Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel
- Hilton Falls/Fallsview Hotel
- Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Hotel Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.