Book your room at Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Room, 2 Queen Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, View (Falls)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Superior Room, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelNiagara Falls hotel with skywalk to Fallsview Casino
Near Horseshoe Falls
This hotel, with a skywalk to Fallsview Casino, is 100 m (109 yd) from the brink of Niagara Falls and 1 km (a half-mile) from Maid of the Mist boat tours, and the Clifton Hill entertainment district.
Steak, swim, spa
Highlights include a Falls-view steak-and-seafood restaurant, an indoor pool, and the Serenity Spa, featuring couples treatments. Wireless high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
Facing city or falls
The hotel offers 432 guestrooms and suites with views of the city or Falls. All include Marriott signature bedding with 300-thread-count-sheets, thick mattresses, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The high-rise Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is at the southern end of the quieter Fallsview area and 100 m (109 yd) from the Falls. The hotel is 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from Marineland family theme park and 4 km (2.5 mi) from Maid of the Mist boat tours and Canada One Factory Outlet Mall.
The Fallsview Casino is connected by skywalk to the hotel.
A computer kiosk in the lobby provides high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available (surcharge).
Tours to area attractions depart from the hotel lobby and include the Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls Aviary, and the IMAX Theater.
In addition to an on-site ballroom, the hotel has nine meeting rooms totaling 929 square meters (10,000 square feet) to accommodate events of many kinds.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 432
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 CAD per night ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 CAD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Terrapin Grille - Seafood and steak, accompanied by dramatic views of Niagara Falls. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Bar serving light fare.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an indoor pool with a seasonal outdoor deck, two indoor spa tubs, and a 24-hour fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night