Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNiagara Falls Boutique hotel in converted flour mill
Popular property highlights
Quiet yet convenient
The historic boutique property that was originally built in 1904 as a flour mill conveniently located within walking distance of Fallsview Casino and across the street from Skylon Tower.
Incorporating the stone walls, brick floors, and detailing of a historic flour mill, this inviting hotel features a lounge with a fireplace, a destination restaurant, and indoor pool.
Outfitted in rich traditional décor, the 111 guestrooms include TVs, multi-line telephones with voice mail, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
The Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel incorporates a former flour mill, dating from 1904, which lends warmth and distinction to the premises. The lobby is a welcoming place, with brick floors, wooden beams, potted plants, lantern-style chandeliers, and a sitting area with a fireplace and wingback chairs. Newspapers in the lobby are complimentary. Meeting rooms are available for business travelers. WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Guest parking is available for a fee during guests' stay.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 1977
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 5005
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
The Flour Mill Experience - for foodies, enjoy the tastes of classic recipes yet offerings for food adventurers alike. The Flour Mill offers the finest ingredients, the choicest selection of meat, seafood and all the array of sides and accompaniments that showcase our creative reference of quality food.
1904 Bar - Bringing together all the elements of classic cocktails, extraordinary food nibbles, a notable Niagara focused wine list, quality spirits serviced in a surrounding that pamper with energy, comfort and value a casual experience.
Mystic Stone Lounge - Enjoy the wonder of Magic and Illusion of Mind Trix a show performed live weekly on Friday and Saturday nights by Edward Stone. Tickets are available directly at the hotel.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- 6 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: CAD 7.99 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.00 and CAD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.99 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD $40.00
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Old Stone Inn
- Old Stone Inn Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Hotel Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
- Old Stone Boutique Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Boutique
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.