Get an overview of this hotelNiagara Falls Boutique hotel in converted flour mill
Quiet yet convenient
The historic boutique property that was originally built in 1904 as a flour mill conveniently located within walking distance of Fallsview Casino and across the street from Skylon Tower.
Incorporating the stone walls, brick floors, and detailing of a historic flour mill, this inviting hotel features a lounge with a fireplace, a destination restaurant, and indoor pool.
Outfitted in rich traditional décor, the 69 guestrooms include TVs, multi-line telephones with voice mail, and complimentary wireless Internet access. A turndown service is offered.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel6080 Fallsview Blvd. Niagara Falls ON L2G 7L6
The Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel incorporates a former flour mill, dating from 1904, which lends warmth and distinction to the premises. The lobby is a welcoming place, with brick floors, wooden beams, potted plants, lantern-style chandeliers, and a sitting area with a fireplace and wingback chairs. Newspapers in the lobby are complimentary, and 7 meeting rooms total 5,005 square feet (465 square meters) and include 1 room uniquely situated in a wine cellar. WiFi is available throughout the hotel (free in the guest rooms). Guest parking is available for a fee during guests' stay.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 5005
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1977
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Flour Mill Experience - for foodies, enjoy the tastes of classic recipes yet offerings for food adventurers alike. The Flour Mill offers the finest ingredients, the choicest selection of meat, seafood and all the array of sides and accompaniments that showcase our creative reference of quality food.
1904 Bar - Bringing together all the elements of classic cocktails, extraordinary food nibbles, a notable Niagara focused wine list, quality spirits serviced in a surrounding that pamper with energy, comfort and value a casual experience.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: CAD 4.99 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: CAD 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 14.99 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Old Stone Inn
- Old Stone Inn Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Hotel Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
- Old Stone Boutique Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Boutique
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.