Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNice luxury hotel along seafront Promenade des Anglais
Popular property highlights
Across from beach
This storied Nice hotel on the waterfront promenade sits among numerous local attractions: the Verdure and Nice theatres, Nice Opera, Place Masséna, Cours Seleya flower market, and Albert 1st Gardens, and Niece Etoile Shopping Center.
A terrace/solarium features an indoor/outdoor heated pool and panoramic sea views between marble columns. Guests can try their luck at the slots and gaming tables in the nearby casino.
Guestrooms feature sleek furnishings, flat-panel TVs, minibars, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Private bathrooms come with designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée
During its heyday, the nine-story Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée was a famed playground for wealthy pleasure-seekers on the French Riviera. Located on the waterfront Promenade des Anglais of Nice's Old City, the hotel reopened in early 2004 after a complete restoration. It features a towering Art Deco marble façade that dates back to its original 1929 opening and 187 guestrooms and suites with the latest amenities, including flat screen TVs, high speed Internet access, and electric blinds.
The heart of the hotel is on the third floor, where guests will find Le 3e restaurant and bar; a sauna and a hammam are located on the 6th floor, and a large nearby casino with slot machines, roulette, and table games will entertain guests during their stay. Just outside, a 3,200-square-foot terrace/solarium features an indoor/outdoor heated pool and panoramic sea views between the hotel's original marble columns. Private transfers are available upon request for a fee. This property also features 7 meeting rooms and casino.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 2004
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 187
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Le 3e - This restaurant on the third floor offers indoor and outdoor dining and a menu featuring dishes from Southern France and the Mediterranean. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le 3e Bar - This poolside bar draws a trendy crowd for cocktails, tapas creations, and evening piano music. Open for lunch and dinner.
A generous buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room or on the terrace from 7 AM to 10:30 AM every morning.
Nearby Things to Do
A 3,200 square-foot solarium with sea views features an indoor/outdoor pool. A fitness center provides exercise equipment and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR -- per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR -- per night
- Hyatt Nice
- Hyatt Palais Nice
- Hyatt Regency Nice
- Hyatt Regency Nice Palais Méditerranée
- Hyatt Regency Palais
- Hyatt Regency Palais Méditerranée
- Hyatt Regency Palais Méditerranée Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Palais Méditerranée Hotel Nice
- Nice Palais
- Nice Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Nice Palais Méditerranée Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.