Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with free valet parking and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this luxury hotel is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from Musee de Saint-Paul and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Chateau Grimaldi. Fondation Maeght and Haut de Cagnes are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 16 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Minibars, room service, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
Le Saint Paul
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Le Saint Paul is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 16
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Restaurant Le Saint Paul - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 3-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Saint Paul Saint-Paul-de-Vence
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.