beautiful decoration, extra small rooms
Posted Dec 26, 2016
I chose this hotel based on the pictures: it is nicely decorated, unique and well situated, just in front of the train station. Staff is very friendly and helpful. BUT:
- Wifi was not working (so they gave us a little device that people usually rent for a fee to get a better signal)
- the room was ridiculously small. I'm French, I know rooms are smaller in french hotels but for a 4 star hotel, I was seriously disappointed,
- The room was not sound proof! we could hear the neighbors simply laughing and talking in their room and of course, street noises.
- One person only can fit in the tiny elevator
- No bathtub available is the whole hotel, a big let down.
I would not recommend this hotel to 2 persons sharing a room and I will not go back to it.