Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Nice hotel in Old Town, walk to Nice Theatre
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Nice Theatre and Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Nice Cathedral and Cours Saleya are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a rooftop terrace, and a meeting room.
All 17 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have plasma TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include hair dryers and safes.
Villa la Tour
This Nice hotel has its very own private beach. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2014.
Villa la Tour is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach towels
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 17
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Private beach nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Villa la Tour has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Villa Tour Hotel
- Villa Tour Hotel Nice
- Villa Tour Nice
- Villa Tour
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.