Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Nice hotel in Old Town, walk to Nice Theatre
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Nice Theatre and Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Nice Cathedral and Cours Saleya are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a rooftop terrace, and a meeting room.
All 17 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have plasma TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include hair dryers and safes.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Villa la Tour
This Nice hotel has its very own private beach. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This romantic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2014.
Villa la Tour is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- Beach towels
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Private beach nearby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Villa la Tour has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6.5 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Villa Tour Hotel
- Villa Tour Hotel Nice
- Villa Tour Nice
- Villa Tour
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.