Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Africa Museum and within 3 mi (5 km) of Museumpark Orientalis and Valkhof Museum. Belvedere and Valkhof Chapel are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and a conference center are onsite.
All 126 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Fletcher Parkhotel Val Monte
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an indoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Fletcher Parkhotel Val Monte is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 1946
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Panorama - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
La Brasse - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Grand CafÃ© - This bistro serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Golden Tulip Val Monte
- Golden Tulip Val Monte Berg en Dal
- Golden Tulip Val Monte Hotel
- Golden Tulip Val Monte Hotel Berg en Dal
- Val Monte
- Fletcher Parkhotel Val Monte Hotel Berg en Dal
- Fletcher Parkhotel Val Monte Hotel
- Fletcher Parkhotel Val Monte Berg en Dal
- Fletcher Parkhotel Val Monte
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.