Picture yourself walking around the streets of a brand-new city, noticing the gorgeous landscapes or the buildings everywhere around you. But No. 1 Royal Crescent is one feature you are especially prepared for. The time has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Hotels Close to No. 1 Royal Crescent
Hotels near No. 1 Royal Crescent
When you daydream about your trip, No. 1 Royal Crescent is certain to be a standout memory.
Found in the city of Bath, it is a tourist magnet.
There are as many as 22 hotels to choose from within 0.6 miles of No. 1 Royal Crescent. You're sure to find just what you're looking for within convenient walking distance. Some good ones are the Royal Crescent Hotel, The Bath House Apartments and The Queensberry Hotel.
You'll save a few dollars by booking a night or two at a nearby budget hotel. The Bath Priory Hotel and Spa, 0.7 miles away, or the Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel, at a distance of 0.3 miles, will most likely be what you're looking for.
Don't forget that you have the option of choosing one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like treating yourself. One of the local gems is the Harington's Hotel, a walk of just 0.3 miles away. Another is the Halcyon. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
Just 0.3 miles from No. 1 Royal Crescent you will encounter Cafe W (4-5 Milsom Street, Bath). This local spot is graced with sightseers looking for a caffeine boost. When hunger strikes, reminisce over the day's events with dinner at Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery Collection (6-12 Queen Square, Bath).
After checking out No. 1 Royal Crescent, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- Pay a visit to Royal Crescent, an important historic residence in the local area.
- Georgian Garden is an amazing private garden. Plan a visit and take in the beauty of it all.
- Enjoy a break from the more demanding aspects of your itinerary by spending time at Royal Victoria Park.
- Discover how the population lived their lives in times long ago with a visit to The Circus.
- Tourists and locals alike love discovering and admiring the impressive art exhibitions at Museum of East Asian Art.
The proximity of Oldfield Park to No. 1 Royal Crescent can make light rail an easy way to travel to this attraction. It's just 0.8 miles away.
Bath places to stay here on Expedia furnish everything you want, so you are sure to have lodging near No. 1 Royal Crescent that you'll fall in love with. Bath welcomed more than a few guests over the past year, so get searching. You can set off boldly when booking time arrives, too: countless new admirers would recommend their Bath hotel to a buddy. Need help deciding? All the insider information you could want we can provide right here.
- The concierge service at lodging near No. 1 Royal Crescent will be grand which will only improve your holiday to this fine monument.
- "Fresh, orderly, and waiting to welcome you in" is how Bath hotels operate.
- You're in the correct place if you're seeking suites that are comfortable plus presentable and neat.
It's easy to see why rooms near Bath received additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. And thanks to our broad catalogue of hotels near No. 1 Royal Crescent, we see your desired site in your future.
When you've accomplished No. 1 Royal Crescent, there are still further activities to do in Bath.
- Drop in on one of the area's historical sites, then head out on the town to top off the day.
- Bath also knows many things about specialized treatment after you spend some hours on its ample pastimes.
- Bath hasn't been very well-known in the guide books, but it is beginning to make itself known.
Paying a visit to Bath is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near No. 1 Royal Crescent. Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few astonishing new group photos!