Get an overview of this hotelHotel with free parking, walk to Centre Commercial les Arcades
Situated in Noisy-le-Grand, this hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Centre Commercial les Arcades and within 9 mi (15 km) of Parc Floral de Paris and Bois de Vincennes. Chateau de Vincennes and Bois de Vincennes are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Free self parking and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 62 rooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Premiere Classe MLV Noisy le Grand
Premiere Classe MLV Noisy le Grand features an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Premiere Classe MLV Noisy Grand
- Premiere Classe MLV Noisy Grand Hotel
- Premiere Classe MLV Noisy Grand Hotel Noisy-le-Grand
- Premiere Classe MLV Noisy Grand Noisy-le-Grand
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.