Overview of Playa Linda Beach Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Playa Linda Beach Resort is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. While the natural beauty of Eagle Beach and Palm Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Links at Divi Aruba. Traveling with kids? Consider Butterfly Farm, or check out an event or a game at Guillermo Prospero Trinidad Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and horse riding.Visit our Palm Beach travel guide
- Hyatt Regency Casino - 1 min walk
- Palm Beach - 3 min walk
- The Casino - The Radisson Aruba - 6 min walk
- Fisherman's Huts - 9 min drive
- Aruba Bob Snorkeling - 10 min drive
- Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Azzurro — 1 min walk
- Le Petit Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
Playa Linda Beach Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location. Clean facilities. Room was nice size. Bed could have been cleaner, found hairs and food between sheet and blanket