Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in a shopping district, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Oude Kerk, Escher Museum, and Nederlands Dans Theater. Paradice and Plein are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and meeting rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 142 rooms boast jetted tubs and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and separate bathtubs and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Van Der Valk Hotel Den Haag Nootdorp
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Nootdorp hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Van Der Valk Hotel Den Haag Nootdorp has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 14
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2007
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hotel Bar - This bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Onsite venue #2 - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to - kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.00 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25/45
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25/45
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Van der Valk Den Haag
- Van der Valk Den Haag Nootdorp
- Van der Valk Hotel Den Haag
- Van der Valk Hotel Den Haag Nootdorp
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.