The experience was horrible. The floor was soaked due to the AC leaking along with sink and fridge leaking. Mold was growing on the AC unit and there were bed bugs cause my boyfriend to have to visit the ER due to allergic reaction because of so many bites. When we complained and asked for a different room they said there was nothing they could do because they were booked. Horrible experience and wouldn't recommend staying here - disappointed customer!
Comment from Hotel Management
Sep 22, 2016 by Manager, Hotel Management
We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. The situations you described regarding the A/C, sink and refrigerator leaking is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To ensure your experience is not repeated, going forward we will retrain the engineer team on how to properly inspect all appliances to make sure they are properly working before checking a guest in. We will also contact our contractor to treat the room. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If the opportunity should arise, we hope you will give us another chance on a future stay.