Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Normandeau has to offer. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Normandeau
Places to visit in the larger region include Elinor Lake, Fork Lake, and Lakeland Provincial Recreation Area. Additionally, you'll find Portage College in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Normandeau, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Lac La Biche Canalta is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from central Normandeau. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lac La Biche can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Haven at ELR is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Normandeau. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star cabin in Lac La Biche can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with a private patio.
- Ramada by Wyndham Lac La Biche is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the center of Normandeau. This 2.5-star hotel in Lac La Biche features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Normandeau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be -7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 54°F during the day and -4°F at night
- Normandeau gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°F